Doggy style

Christine

On 8/28/2021 at 8:40 AM, Christine said:

Hi boys and girls! What do you think about doggy style or from behind position. Please share you feelings, stories, experience ☺️

Very exciting position for me. I think in this position you can penetrate as deep as posible and feel the partner ). But in my case sometimes there is a problem as I am 190 sm tall, so with significantly lower partner it is quite difficult to make sex in this position.

• Like 1

Hi boys and girls! What do you think about doggy style or from behind position. Please share you feelings, stories, experience ☺️

This is awesome position 😊. And I think this is the best position lose virginity for girls. Once I had experience with virgin girl and it was extremely hard to make it in classical missionary position as she prevented me to penetrate. And I decided to make it in doggy position and as she could not resist me at all I fully entered to her. That’s my story. And generally I think it is one of the most exciting positions )  

• Like 1

Sex better than chocolate! You can have it with great pleasure, but it never increases you weight )

It is very lovely and passionate position. I think this is the that position that you can feel a man and he can penetrate you as deep as possinle ☺️

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Well, there is no words to describe how I like this position. All sexuality is in this position ). First of all you can see the process and you can see and touch this sexy body of your partner. You can hold her ass, waist, breast, hairs while making sex. That makes both partners more horny.

• 1 month later...

That's very amazing, exciting position. I think this the best position to feel woman and more over I like that there is access to all sexy parts of the body (breast, hips, ass, legs, back etc.). That's very hot position for me!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

In addition I can sat that this is the best position for me for a quick cum. When sex lasts too long and my girl wants to finish we do doggy style - 1-3 minutes and I can cum. Sweet position. ❤️

Sex better than chocolate! You can have it with great pleasure, but it never increases you weight )